We take a balanced approach to sustainability by weighing up various factors (e.g. environmental impact, operational effectiveness, cost, practicality) before deciding what course of action to take. While there is always room to do better, these are some of the initiatives that we are currently committed to:
- We use biodegradable cups and spoons
- We use cups that are made from sugar cane pulp, a waste in excess from sugar cane juice extraction.
- We encourage customers to bring their own insulated cooler bags when buying pints for take-away.
- We sort and recycle our waste, where possible
- We charge a Green Fee for extra packaging requested by customers to encourage a culture of responsible consumption
- We are happy to hear suggestions for better packaging and / or practices to improve our sustainability efforts